Thursday, October 22, 2020

Allow me to reintroduce myself

My name is Jeff.
In 2010 I created this blog. Multiple times throughout my previous posts I mention how its an "outlet" or "therapy" for me but I never mebtion for what. I had just dropped out of college and was goibg through a lot of issues, and turned to writing to let things out. Well, while at school I developed severe depression and anxiety. I didnt know what it was or how to deal woth it. Fast forward 10 years, I got help and learned how to deal with my mental health, went back to school, got into a career I love, and just this past weekend got engaged! I guess I thought I'd come back here to express myself in a healthy way to get things off my chest again. Not because I'm going through it again, but because I'm not. In no way am I the pinnacle of "how to deal with your problems". But, I have dealt with a lot a figured out how to get a grip on things. I guess if anything, I want to share my advice for anybody going through what I did. So, I guess this is the start of a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment