Monday, August 16, 2010

Well ain't that something

Well I have no reason for writing this except for the fact I'm extremely bored. I'm at my sisters house "watching" her kids. They are 16, 13, and 10. Not really ages that need to be watched but still need somebody to drive them places. So I'm not doing anything until tomorrow when they need rides. So until then I will continue to waste time on facebook, watch TV, and write this nonsense.
I think what inspired me to write is the character from my show is a writer and it keeps inspiring me to write, but I just end up watching more of the show instead. Actually now that I think about it the main character is a writer in two shows i watch. During the show I get so inspired to write and get so many ideas that when the shows over I watch more episodes until its too late and go to bed. So I guess my desire to f=do nothing is greater than my desire to do something constructive and creative. So now I write meaningless blabber about how I should do something instead of actually doing it. I don't consider writing a blog, at least this blog, to be creative or constructive. At best this could be considered a lesser of evils of wastes of time. So all in all I consider this a pretty good medium.
Now that I've successfully wasted 2 good paragraphs on absolutely nothing I think its time I come up with a good topic to practice my creative writing side. I really wish I had some sort of idea or topic before I started this, it wold have made this whole thing a lot easier. Although nothing in life really is easy, or fair. Plain and simple life really is just a bitch. Its like that mean old lady across the street who nobody wants to talk to but you have to anyway because she has no family or friends so your forced to go, and all she does is bitch and moan. Its like a living version of menopause, not a person on it, just all the symptoms and side effects given a personification, and thats what life is. I don't even think any of that makes sense, even Im a little confused but what i just said, but its too late its written down so it cant be changed. A few of my favorite sayings about life are "lifes never fair", thank you dad for reminding me daily for 16 years of my life. "Nothing in life worth having is easy" I dont know who said this but you are a dick, but you are also correct. "You want something done right you gotta do it yourself" doesn't seem as relevant as the other but thank you for putting that line into lyrics Fred Durst. "Lifes a bitch, so die for her" Lil Wayne is right, i mean she's going to kill us all in the end anyway. But why is it that life is always given such a bad reputation. In her defense I am going to counter attack my own argument. "When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?" " Well put Sydney J. Harris. I couldn't have said it better myself, which is why I didn't and stole yours. So life can be challenging at times but its not always that bad. Besides, isnt it the challenge that makes the things in life so rewarding?
Now that Im extremely confused and not to mention (even thought I just did) tired Im calling it a night. After that hunk of mess about life I don't think I'm capable of putting two words that can make any reasonable sense right now. So goodnight cruel world, im going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment