Sunday, March 20, 2011

“People always find it easier to be a result of the past rather than a cause of the future

Oh man, where to begin! After much persistence from a friend to return I have once again joined the world of blogging. I have not written since December 18 so I’m well past due. So first a little update on what has happened since then. Obviously Christmas and New Year’s, nothing too exciting there except seeing family and such. Don’t get me wrong I love family but seeing them isn’t too out of the ordinary. Although my good friend came home for a few weeks and was so good to reunite with her before she had to go back to playing super woman and saving 3rd world countries. Valentines came and passed without any special someone, again nothing unusual there. But one thing was my sister living in San Diego came for a week with her new baby whom I hadn’t met before. But like I said from day one this isn’t going to be one of those blogs that blabs on about all the cute babies and family members and boring things that happen all the time, so as much as I love my sister and baby niece that’s all your getting on here!
All that leads me to my next point, which is; what is the point? For a while this was sort of a self-therapy and way of letting out feelings I wouldn’t ordinarily expressed and change bad habits by pointing out what needed changings. To some degree it has worked, which is to say, I don’t feel the need to get online and vent which is partially why I haven’t written in so long. I do want to make posts regularly so I need to come up with something to write about or else it’s going to be once every few months and only when I finally have enough built up frustration that I need to let it out. I haven’t written because I’m no longer upset with the world and am finally accomplishing the goals I have set for myself. In November I had said that I wasn’t reaching the goals I made for myself which was partially why I was so upset all the time. But like I said I would in the article, I worked harder to step up and stop letting myself fail, for example I have saved up enough money to cover a semester and a half of school and should be able to earn the rest this summer as long as I keep up the progress. I made a goal for myself back in November that on March 15 I wanted to be back in the best shape I had ever been. Although I had a few slow period I pushed myself hard physically and can honestly say that I am in (or damn near) the best shape of my life. See I told you that it worked!
But this still doesn’t solve my problem because it worked so well I no longer have problems in need of fixing. Ok obviously that’s a load of shit, but not ones significant enough that I need to express on here. I don’t and will not resort to the cliché weekly update but I do want more structure then what I had originally planned, nothing. So hopefully I continue to write these next few days and weeks and can come up with something, or a few ideas I can cycle through to make exciting and fun enough to actually be worth reading. But until then you’re stuck with this lousy excuse of an exciting article so for that I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment