Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Just 'cause you pour syrup on something doesn't make it pancakes!' "

Upon my much anticipated return to the blogging community I decided to mull over a few of my past posts to see what I’ve written about since I’ve been on here. I remember starting off with the intention of not writing about the lackluster life I lead but something far greater than me, and after reading those old entries I realized all I’ve done is write about my life. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me, so I have a decision to make. Either give in and write about my boring ass life and the oh so unfortunate situations that seem to continually befall upon me or actually put a little effort into this dammed thing and try to make it worth reading. I had great difficulty creating a topic for this blog, hence why I’m writing this now, and was unable to come up with one. The plus side is now that I’m in school I have more than enough free time to come up with something, and maybe my new environment will inspire me. Considering I’m writing this just before bed on a school night means it will have to wait until tomorrow though. Hopefully I can come up with something and get back to my hope of an interesting and original weekly blog posting. So stay tuned to see if I actually do it this time

2 comments:

  1. jeff you are a freakin good writer. not just good. freakin good.

    also, let's hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess agreed with Samantha, freaking good.

    You should post pictures!!!! and blog about me and sam!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete