Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Self titled

So it’s been quite some time since I last wrote and I’m feeling a little guilty. Not because of what I told myself but because people actually started asking why I haven’t been writing. I thought people only looked on here because I asked them to but it turns out my friends are just as bored as I am and resort to my blog for some sort of entertainment. Im teasing its only because I’m a horrible person and this is the only way my friends out of state (or country in one case) can see how I’m doing. I’m used to disappointing myself but I can’t stand to let down others.

In other news winter seems to have finally ended and the nicer weather is approaching. I cannot begin to describe how happy this makes me. Just waking up and not shivering makes my day that much better. Next weekend is daylight savings and before I know it it’s going to be summer. Something about summer just makes everything better. Even though in the summer work is harder and longer I don’t care. I’ll work my 12 hour day and it will still be light outside so I’m going to go have fun. I’ll probably only get like 50 hours of sleep all summer but it will totally be worth it right?

In other other news I’ve been off and on medications a lot lately and it’s probably the coolest thing ever. I decided to start taking the lithium on top of Prozac. Now I had suddenly stopped taking Prozac and all it really did was give me some serious headaches, so I figured stopping lithium would be about the same. That last statement couldn’t be any more false! I was in Florida for a few days and had been of my medication and I was tripping balls. I would hallucinate, feel like the world was moving off its axis, feel waves in my bed, and other weird stuff you see in psycho people, no wonder why they always seem happy and are laughing.

Its 11:30 and I really have nothing to write about and don’t feel like trying to come up with a topic, especially with the warm weather I need to get my sleep in now! So if you’re reading this stay tuned for more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment